Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Gecko Galz Monthly Gothic Challenge Dream Catcher

 Hello,

Wanted to drop my entry here for the Gecko Galz Monthly Gothic Challenge, host over at Gecko Galz Blog. There is always a free image given every month for you to create with! Come join in the fun!



I used a small hoop from 1.25 store, covered it with jute, hot glued my image creation on the back of the hoop and threaded some mixed string on the bottom for texture. I punched holes in the bottom of the hoop, I used a cropadille, but I bet I hole punch would work too. 

Thanks got stopping by,

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....