Thursday, June 30, 2022

This is Halloween Challenge Blog - Ouija Easel Greeting Cards

 Hello,

Halloween is just around the corner for me, and is my favorite Holiday! It is one time of year I can truly be myself and everyone thinks I am celebrating Halloween!

I decided to go rouge with my projects for this months installment for This is Halloween blog entry.

I happened to be a paranormal investigator too, so I know all about the Ouija board. After finding some very cool images around the subject, I decided to create some fun Easel Cards highlighting the images.

Check em out,






Using various sets of circle die cuts with different sizes, I cut spooky paper, layered them together and adhered them to front of my easel cards.

I love how they turned out!


Thanks for stopping by,

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....