Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Gecko Galz-Dog Days Of Summer

 Hello,

Robin here for Gecko Galz, sharing my 2 projects as a design team member for our theme this month. Dogs Days of Summer! I could not resist creating 2 very literal projects! 

I chose to work with the fab Puppy Power College Set,


I just love this college set!!

After looking through my blanks, to my surprise, I found a wood leash holder and a wood paw print, that I bet I picked up in my travels!

Check out my two projects!



After painting the wood a greyish blue, I inked the edges. I added the image peeking out of the paw print. Using a recycled gold onion bag! Yep onion bag! I glued the bag to the back of the frame using a hot glue gun, and then wrapping it around the front, tacking it down as I went around the hook. I then glued the right side down, taking care to leave a bit of the onion bag to wrap around the bottom of my second image, after glue the image down.  I need some beachy embellishments to finish the project off!

My second project goes well with the first!


Thanks for stopping by,

Robin

1 comment:

  1. Wow son encantadores los dos trabajos. Y esas huellas de perro me encantan jiji
    Besote!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....