Tuesday, May 31, 2022

This is Halloween Challenge Blog -Book of Shadows

 Hello,

It is time for another challenge over at This is Halloween Challenge Blog. Get your craft on and create a Halloween project or Gothic project and join us!! There are prizes to be won!! 

You can create ATC's, a Mini book, a greeting card, a upcycle project, you name it anything goes! 

Check out my mini  Book of Shadows, I created for this month.







I used a variety of witchy images I have in my stash, created a small simple book, by folding pages in half and trimming down to size. Punch two holes on the spine and run cording or jute through the holes and tie it together for a simple binding.

Thanks for stopping,

Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz November Challenges....Victorian Fantasy

 Hello, Join us over at  Gecko Galz Blog  and get your craft on with our theme for this month, Victorian Fantasy! Great prizes to be won, an...