Sunday, November 1, 2020

Gecko Galz White Christmas

 November 1 

Welcome Back Friends,

Robin here with Gecko Galz Blog, sharing my 3 tags for November, White Christmas. After creating like a mad woman for Gecko Galz 10th annual blog hop, using Russian Christmas, with its bright colors, I decided to carry on the bright colors in my tags. Be sure to stop by the Gecko Galz Etsy Shop, your one stop shop for the most unique college sheets, craft kits, and digi stamps!



                                                                  Isn't she the sweetest!



                                                

                                                   I hope she gets what she wants from Santa!




                                                        Hello, Why yes I believe in Santa !


Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments.

Keep Crafting!

Robin

2 comments:

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....