Monday, June 29, 2020

Stella is going to heaven! APTTC July2020 Bugaboo


Welcome Back Friends,

Robin here sharing my project for A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog. I picked Stella to work with this month, she is my kind of girl! She is always up to no good and has a sassy comment to go with her no good deeds!

My bestie and me have been good friends for over 30 years, we have been through it all, babies, conformations,graduations, weddings and of course many birthdays. Every year we try to out do one another with our hand crafted cards for one another. Stella fit the bill for her birthday card this year. Check her out,



                                   You can find Stella up to her no good bugaboo stamps

                      Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments

Until Next Time.....

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....