Saturday, March 14, 2020

To Cre8te Is Gre8T CAS Card white and black Perfectly CAS March


Welcome Back Friends,

Robin here with https://perfectlycas.blogspot.com/ sharing my card, I made using 1/3 less of the card.  Our theme for this month is Die- Cuts !  I love black and white together, so clean and smart looking! I have some die-cuts new to me, I haven't used it, so I combined the two for this project. 




Consider getting your CAS on and join us for this month's challenge!

Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments.

Until Next Time.....

Robin

5 comments:

  1. I love black and white too, always a winning combination. Your card looks fab .... love the words xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, Linda! Black and white is just so classic!

    ReplyDelete

Gecko Galz November Challenges....Victorian Fantasy

 Hello, Join us over at  Gecko Galz Blog  and get your craft on with our theme for this month, Victorian Fantasy! Great prizes to be won, an...