Sunday, February 9, 2020

At Sea For Two Valentines Day Coffee Beans Feb 2020


Welcome Back Friends,

Robin here with the The Coffee Beans sharing one of the first digi stamp sets available for purchase from The Coffee Bean Stamping Machine located at the Multi Crafters Craft Cafe in Facebook. Click photos, albums. Coffee Bean Stamping Machine






I began by blending ink on the front of my card. After I was happy with my sky, I die cut some clouds, the wave and punched iut the hearts.

I colored the boat in with color pencils. I pop dotted the wave, adhered the boat behind the wave. Ink the edges of the clouds, pop dot those for added dimensions. Add the heart and the sentiment for two.

Thank You for visiting  and as always I appreciate your kind comments.

Until Next Time......

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....