Friday, January 31, 2020

Out of this world colors. To the moon and back Happy Craft Feb 2020


Welcome Back Friends,

Robin here with Happy Craft Challenge Blog. I am sharing my tag for February using the mood board, un traditional colors, using a super cute image from our sponsor for the month, Lemon Short Bread. In celebration of February, I decided on a Valentines theme tag.




Using galaxy patterned paper to cover a kraft tag. I then colored the digi with colored pencils. After punching out tiny flowers and embellishing her dress, I added few to her hair. I then pop dotted her on the tag, for added dimension. Since we were going to the moon and back, I added sequins for a shiny finish!

Have you ever been to the moon and back on Valentines Day !

Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments.

Until Next Time......

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....