Wednesday, January 22, 2020

One Of A Kind Captured Hearts Pop Up Box GG Jan2020


January 22, 2020

Welcome Back Friends,

Robin here Gecko Galz Challenge Blog sharing my project for January. With Valentines Day is right around the corner, I am forever hunting for some thing different every year! I got the perfect gift this year for my Valentines. 


I die cut my box and assembled. I then trimmed out the Heart Strings ATC Set and then cut to size for my flaps. I punched hearts from the remaining ATCs , embellished the flowers, and filled the box with the rest. What do you think? Does it say Valentines Day?

Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments.

Until Next Time.....

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....