Saturday, November 30, 2019

Handcrafted Gold and Silver Gift Box- Happy Craft Dec 2012


December 1 2019

Welcome Back Friends,

Robin here with Happy Craft Challenge Blog with the perfect holiday gift box, embellished with silver poinsettias.

I love to recycle found items in my crafting projects. I received a wonderful handmade bar of soap in this paper mache box I used for my project, it still smells of the lovely scent from the soap.

I began by painting my box with gold acrylic paint. While that dried, I fussy cut the poinsettias out, After the box was dry, I adhered the ribbon and arranged the poinsettias, pop dotting them for added dimension. Adding glitter berries, gave the project some "shiny" !!!


Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments.

UntilNext Time......

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....