Friday, September 6, 2019

Simply Create Too # 153, ATG Chap Sick Tag Sept 6 2019


Welcome Back Friends,

It is a beautiful day here in north east Ohio!  The sky is blue as can be, with big white fluffy clouds  against the blue sky looks like cotton candy! There is a breeze that feels cool on my skin. Which leads me to think of the up coming season changes. Fall is a big favorite of mine, the colors and the smell of the leaves, as they crunch beneath my shoes, the yet cooler temps and fall festivities leave my lips a bit chapped. I picked up a stash of my favorite chap stick the other day and I found some very different flavors and decided to create a gift tag centered around chap stick!!




The chap stick pouch and pouch frame, along with sentiment stamp that match can be found at My Favorite Things in the "Lip Balm" section.

I have decided to make a bunch of these as little gifts and stocking stuffers for family and friends!

Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments.

Until next time.....

Robin

2 comments:

  1. The perfect gift for fall and this is so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy!!! I showed them to my niece and I am making a bunch as favors for her wedding shower!

      Delete

Gecko Galz November Challenges....Victorian Fantasy

 Hello, Join us over at  Gecko Galz Blog  and get your craft on with our theme for this month, Victorian Fantasy! Great prizes to be won, an...