Friday, September 6, 2019

Happy Little Challenge Blog ATC Team Ocean/Sea Sept 7 2019


Welcome Back Friends,

As summer is winding down, I have to admit I am a bit melancholy. I love the smell of the ocean, the salty taste on my lips and the breeze that never seems to end.

As I created my ATC Card for this month over at  happy Little Stampers Challenge Blog, I had a chance to revisit my time at the beach.

I am smitten with the Vintage style and decided to lean that way for this month card.



I used pattern paper for my background and this darling sailor on the beach. I rounded the corners on both pieces and ink the edges with Tim Holtz Distess Ink in Walnut Stain. Added some good ole cotton twine and fished the card off with a vintage sheel button from my Grandma's button box.

Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comment.

Until Next Time.......

Robin

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautifully vintage seaside scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your background to this amazing image is perfect! Awesome ATC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks pretty good Robin, love this seaside theme.x

    ReplyDelete

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....