Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Addicted To Stamps and More # 359 CAS Card


Welcome Back Friends,

I am here today to share a Clean and Simple card with you. I am in love with all styles of paper crafting, however, I am drawn to vintage, shabby chic and grunge, need less to say I needed guidance of the clean and simple style.

Read on for great guidelines on clean and simple.

CAS - is ONE focal image/sentiment, LOTS of BLANK space (no matter what color the card base is), minimal embellishments, and minimal layers.

That's it! Sounds Simple!  Try your hand at a CAS card and let me know what you came up with! I hope you enjoy my CAS card.



Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments

Until Next Time............

Robin

2 comments:

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....