Thursday, August 15, 2019

Scrapping4fun Challenge Blog # 147 Deepest Sympathy


Welcome Back Friends,

Summer has almost come and gone. School starts next week in Northeast Ohio. Sure did fly. My term with Scrapping4fun Challenge Blog is coming to an end also, sure did fly too.

I just had to send a sympathy card this week, so when my last design team project called for a sympathy or a get well card, I went with what I had on my craft table.



I used Faded Jeans Distress Oxides from Tim Holtzs. I die cut the frame and curly cues from navy card stock using a Spellbinders sapphire die cut. Stamped sorry, added a navy paper flower and then rounded the right top and bottom left corners. Added navy polka dotted ribbon for clean and simple card.

Thank You for visiting and I appreciate your kind comments.

Until next time.....

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz November Challenges....Victorian Fantasy

 Hello, Join us over at  Gecko Galz Blog  and get your craft on with our theme for this month, Victorian Fantasy! Great prizes to be won, an...