Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Addicted To Stamps and More # 355 Photo- Beach August 21 2019


Welcome Back Friends,

I can't believe school starts next week! Wow, this summer sure has gone by quickly. Which brings me to our latest challenge at Addicted To Stamps and More. Our theme is Photo, and the photo is the beach!!  I love the beach! Which is a little hard to understand, because I don't like the sun or the heat. I love the sand, the smell, the taste of salt on my lips, The sound of the ocean moving in and out is so good for my soul. I love sitting and relaxing, taking it all in. When I am ready for a beach trip, I head to Florida on the Gulf of Mexico. My cousins are there, so I get a much needed break and my heart is full with love and family!!

I loved playing with paper dolls when I was a little girl. Julie Nutting has many doll stamps and I of course have a few!! So I picked my favorite beach doll and got to work. I decided on a giant tag, that I mixed old school paper piecing, which is still a favorite of mine with new school Distress Oxides from Tim Holtz for a one of a kind tag.

Make sure you visit the blog  Addicted To Stamps And More Challenge Blog to check out the wonderful inspiration from my team mates and consider joining us !

Thank You for visiting and I appreciate your kind comments

Until next time.....

Robin

2 comments:

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....