Sunday, September 1, 2019

Happy Little Stamper Challenge Blog, ATC Team, Ocean/Sea Sept 7 2019


Welcome Back Friends,

As summer is coming to a close, I am a bit melancholy. I will miss the smell of the ocean and the salt on my lips, until next year.

As I was creating my ATC for this month for  Happy Little Stampers Challenge Blog, with the theme of the ocean/sea, I had a chance to revisit my summer. I had a wonderful summer, however, as melancholy as I am, I love Fall, and look forward to winter, as that is the time I recharge. I love chilly days spent inside, in my favorite chair, under my favorite blanket, reading, pondering and looking ahead for the new year.



Please join us over at Happy Little Stamper Challenge Blog and entry your ocean/sea themes ATC!

As always I appreciate your kind comments and Thank You for your continued support.

Until Next Time..............

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....