Friday, July 5, 2019

Simply Create Too Challenge Blog July 5 2019 Anything Goes


July 5 2012

Welcome Back Friends,

It is with great excitement, to share this is my first post with a design team project for Simply Create Too Challenge Blog which can be found here:  Simply Create Too

This months challenge is anything goes with a optional twist, use pattern paper. I decided to create a loaded envelope with a tea theme.

I have the fondest memories of eating brown toast with peanut butter and drinking tea with my maternal grandma every Sunday after church. You see, I walked by her place on my way to church every Sunday. She was always waiting on us, me and brothers and sister to arrive! The table was set,  the tea was steeping, brown bread, real butter, peanut butter and jam stacked by the toaster at the ready. It was time, I didn't know then, that I would cherish for my life time. We talked about anything and everything filling our bellies with her yummy treats and love. It has been a very long time since she has passed, however, I remember our tea time and my days with her as if it was yesterday.




I hope I have inspired you to jump in with two feet and join us over at Simply Create Challenge Blog!

As always thank you for visiting and I appreciate your kind comments.

Until next time................

Robin

2 comments:

  1. I love this Robin!!
    Fabulous make for the Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so very much, Susan Renshaw, I am so happy you enjoyed my project!

      Delete

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....