Monday, April 8, 2019

Get Creative Challenge Blog, April 2019 Ike's Art, Afternoon Ride


Welcome back friends,

I think Spring has sprung in Northeast Ohio, or at least I hope it has!  My daffodils are up, just about ready to bloom, and my crocus are a bright sight of purple!

 As I was working in my yard, preparing my flower beds, I could hear off in the distance and going by on my street, the humming of motorcycles, a very sure sign of spring! Which lead me to my inspiration for this months design team project for Get Creative Challenge Blog.

I chose to work with Ike's Art digi stamp "Afternoon Ride" Lavender seemed to be the perfect color for the motorcycle! After coloring the motorcycle with color pencils, and blending in a Black Soot background using Tim Holtz Distress Inks. I die cut the word Adventure from Tim Holtzs die cuts and embossed it 3 times with lavender embossing powder for some interest and texture, framing the project in a floating frame.





Thank You for your interest, and be sure to check out the Get Creative Challenge Blog and play along!

Until next time........
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz November Challenges....Victorian Fantasy

 Hello, Join us over at  Gecko Galz Blog  and get your craft on with our theme for this month, Victorian Fantasy! Great prizes to be won, an...