Saturday, February 2, 2019

ATC Coins, I have been bitten!



Hello Friends!

I have been bitten by the love bug! As I was surfing one night, I stumbled across a page where you design and create one of kind works of art, that are then posted for trade!!!! ATC Cards have been around for collecting for awhile now, however recently Joann Hodges created a ATC Coin! a 2 1/2 inch circle, instead of the card which is 2 1/2" x 3 1/2".  Just like collecting baseball cards only more artsy and of course thanks to technology across the world!! Please find following some of my one of a kind artsy coins






Thanks for your interest, until next time

Robin

1 comment:

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....