Sunday, December 9, 2018

Little Gifts for family and friends, HoHoHo!


Christmas is right around the corner! I love to make  small handcrafted gifts from me every year, to give to friends, family, I see only at the holidays and of course for my hairstylist, favorite waitress, mail man etc!

This year I discovered the lip balm die cut and pouches from My Favorite Things! I have been a bust elf crafting lip balm tags! Check out some of my favorites!





                                                 I could not leave out the men in my life!



1 comment:

  1. OMG! I can't love these enough! What a great stocking stuffer! Merry Christmas Robin and I look forward to more of your creative projects!

    ReplyDelete

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....