Sunday, December 9, 2018

Dog cards created for a donation



Are you a animal lover? I sure am, dogs being my very favorite! I have a dear friend, a young man, who has created a rescue, saving one pit bull terrier at a time. He raises funds various ways, to take care of his current foster dog at any given time. He had a raffle going on in his page for his rescue, I reached out and asked if I could create some greeting card, he could raffle off. Here is what I came up with.






                                       
                                         He loved my donation as much I loved created them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....