Monday, October 31, 2022

This is Halloween Challenge Blog - DT Project

 BOO!

It is my favorite time of the year! I love Fall and all that it brings !!

I wanted to share my project for the This Is Halloween Challenge Blog !! Consider getting your craft on and join us for fun projects and crafting!

I created 3 super fun mini tags to be attached to my grandson's Halloween goodies from me! This is a quick project that looks like a bit a work, but it was not! Find yourself a fun downloadable image, stamp out a cute tag, add some string and done!


Thanks for stopping by,

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....