Friday, July 22, 2022

Gecko Galz Wanderlust ATC Flip Book and Catalina Vintage Bathing Suit Ad Surf Board

 Hello,

It is my day up on the blog at Gecko Galz, This month theme is Wanderlust, oh I love to travel far and near! 

Working with Magical Geisha Girls Collage Set


Combining it with the Wanderlust ATC sheet, I created a one of a kind ATC Flip book. I embellished my book using stamp Asian images and bit is copper tape.





For my second projects I could not resist using a image from 2022 Craft Kit Club Summer Time Girls!

I feel in love with the vintage image of the 3 gals sitting o a vintage surf board with 50's style vintage Catalina bathing suits!!!  My Mom owned a few Catalina suits! The dark hair gal on the left reminded me of my Mom!



This would be so cute hanging a changing room at the pool or even at your pool somewhere!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....