Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge -Anything Goes

 Hello,

Here its June already! Time for a new challenge over at Crafts Galore Encore. Fabulous prizes to be won every month, from different sponsors every month! 

June's Fabulous sponsor is Beccy's Place. A big Thank You to Beccy for providing the team with all the great images for us to work with!

Check out my gift bag I created using Birthday Girl! 



I was given a stack of super heavy new gift bags!! I love when I can use something I already have! I printed out the birthday girl images and colored her using color pencils. 

I found the perfect background paper that matched perfect for my colors and my theme! I love when that works out! I tied a bright orange bow around the paper and the adhered to the front of the gift bag. I cut our Birthday Girl and adhered to the background paper, taking care to ground her on 2 word balloons. I then stamped "How old are you", LOL! I though that went perfect with the smile on her face, and then created a tag. Tie that on the string of the bag with matching orange ribbon. Add some doodling around the tag and the background paper to bring it all together and add a little interest.

I hope you will join us,

Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz November Challenges....Victorian Fantasy

 Hello, Join us over at  Gecko Galz Blog  and get your craft on with our theme for this month, Victorian Fantasy! Great prizes to be won, an...