Sunday, May 22, 2022

La Vie Paris-Springtime in Paris with Gecko Galz

 Hello,

Welcome back! For the month of May at Gecko Galz, we are celebrating Paris at Springtime! I chose to work the ATCs  Chateau De Chambord Atc Set for the Gecko Galz store on Etsy and also Victorian Lovelies Set.



I love to create ATC's and thought these two sets not only fit the theme, but would be lovely as ATC's sets!





                                                                 Didn't these turn out beautiful!

                                                                     Traditional  Flat ATC's

                                                                         And my  second set

                                                                      Trifolded Stand Up ATC's



I added fancy punched out photo corners, some very fitting metal looking stickers from the Dollar Store, on the Chateau De Chambord ATC's. I love how these turned out!





Thank You for visiting,

Robin

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful makes, Robin! Caught my eye additionally because I have that same trusty old corner punch - you've used it brilliantly! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! Aimeslee Winans! I love this corner punch!!! I have tried to find a second one, as I am going to cry when when the one I have dies. Thank you for taking the time to post, I apreciate your time very much!

      Delete

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....