Saturday, January 22, 2022

Pre Raphaelite with Gecko Galz

 Hello,

It is day up on the Gecko Galz Blog, and have I got a treat for you. This was month was very creative for me and informative,  I am working with Pre Raphaelite  images and wanted to brush up on that style and period. Very Interesting to say the least, Rebels at heart!!


I created two projects, one a clip board, stuffed with Pre Raphaelite gals and a collage. 


                            At that time in history, women were to be quite and mind themselves, I 
                           added a nod to that by slightly covering the mouth of the beautiful gal at
                           the top.


I love to use found items when crafting, case in point, I found the handing deco on a clearance table for

for 50 cents!! had the beads and all! Add embellishments , ink,  beads, stamped images and embossed images for what I think, is a pretty cool project!


Thanks for stopping by,

Robin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....