Wednesday, August 18, 2021

F is For F Words Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers

 Hello Snark Lovers,

I have finally found a challenge right up my creative alley!! Yep, you read it right, F is For F Words!!

The Sisters over at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers are having fun with this challenge and I am                                                          adding my F word creation to the mash up!


                                                                 
                                                                Warning, F word ahead....



Using one of all time favorite papers, Graphics 45, and the Art Deco Lady stamp. from Graphics 45, I whipped up an Easel card, with the perfect F word stamps from Viva Las Vegas stamps.


Wish Me Luck!

Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....