Wednesday, June 30, 2021

 Congrats to the Class of 2021 !!

What a rough year you all had. Here's to never having a school year like that again!!! On another note, I graduated high school way baccckkkkkk, LOL 1975! Yikes  We were still wearing bell bottoms, and spread Peace and Love!!

Here is my project for A Perfect Time To Craft challenge blog! Thanks to our sponsor this month Bug A Boo Stamps!! I had a blast walking down memory lane as I created a grad card with my alma mater colors and mascot! 


After creating my folded card, I stamped my mat with paw prints to represent our mascot the Black Tiger,  Added gold ribbon as you guessed it, Black and Gold are our colors. I may 2 copies of the grad cap and diploma from Bug A Boo, I carefully cut out the grad cap and colored it with a black marker and highlighted the white with a white Posca pen. Using a fine black marker I went over the outline on the diploma, I adhered the colored cap to the diploma and the tassel  that I left white, because mine was white!

Thanks for stopping by,

Robin Francini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....