Saturday, December 5, 2020

Tag 5 Gecko Galz 25 Tags of Christmas

 Welcome Back Friends,

Robin here with ,Gecko Galz Blog, sharing the 5 th tag of 25 Tags of Christmas!



                                                        So Much Fun Collage Sheet

                                                                            and

                                                        So Much Fun Icon # 104


I began by creating a very wide tag with just enjoy length to showcase, the lady and the star icon.

Using pattern paper that fit my color scheme, trimmed to the size of the tag, I adhere the paper to the tag.

Stamp random circles here and there, on the page and off the page, using a coordinating ink.

After fussy cutting both the star icon and the image, rounded the corners, I inked the edges in gray ink.

Arrange the two pieces how you like them and adhere them to the tag.

I wen through my scrap box for bits of paper that matched my color scheme and die cut a few embellishments that I added poking out behind the image and the star icon.

Mixing a very small amount of water with white latex paint, using a very thin small paint brush, I add white flecks here and there. 

While the paint was drying, I cut white organza ribbon for the loop at the top, and ribbon to make two small bows. 

After the paint is dry, string the loop on the top and tie small bows, adhere to the top and add a few white pearl corsage pins for added interest.

I will be back on December 22 sharing my 22nd tag, 25 Tags of Christmas, be sure to stop by and see what I have been up too.

Robin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....