Thursday, April 9, 2020

It's Ladies Night ! ScraPerfect April2020 Steam Punk Tag


Welcome Back Friends,

Robin here with ScraPerfect Blog, sharing my Steam Punk jumbo tag made using The Best Glue Ever What's that, You haven't tried The Best Ever Glue?? You Must! Quick Stick, Fast Drying, and you need so little! Try a bottle today!!



.
I thought I would try a different color scheme for my tag. I love the yellow background on the ephemera, and jumped off  from there. Pulling in the black, I think lends to a very cohesive tag, thoughts?

Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments

Until Next Time.....

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....