Thursday, December 5, 2019

New Years Bling ATC Happy Little Stamper 12/2019


December 6 2019

Welcome Back Friends,

Robin here with Happy Little Stamper Challenge Blog, ATC Team. This month theme is Bling! I love making ATC's and bling is my middle name! LOL

With the New Year right around the corner, I used a image from Gecko Galzs, New Year collection, and I added bling. Check it out!




Happy New Year!!!

Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments

Until Next Time.....

Robin

2 comments:

  1. I love the vintage and blingy look of this! Perfect for a New Year's ATC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! Lindsey! Happy New Year to you and yours

      Delete

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....