Monday, October 7, 2019

Hannibel BooBoo Kitty Killer Kitties Dr Digi Get Creative Oct 7 2019


October 7 2019

Welcome Back Friends,

Robin here with Get Creative Challenge Blog. We have a new challenge starting today and ending on October 31. Please consider joining us! Anything goes-twist shaped cards, no square or rectangle.

I had the pleasure of working with a digi from Dr Digi I chose to work with Dr Digi-Killer Kitties- Hannibel

I have to say I really enjoyed working with this digi stamp!  Visit Dr Digi for more Killer Kittes! I love the unusal, unexpected, and different stamps, this one fit the bill, for sure!

Being my favorite time of year, I decided to create an adult Halloween can filled with yummy treats, wine flutes, and a nice bottle of Chianti !





Here's to Fall Y'All  and Happy Halloween!

Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate  your kind comments.

Until Next Time.........

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....