Thursday, June 20, 2019

Scrapping4fun Challenge Blog # 143 Birthday June 21 2019

June 19 2019

Welcome Back Friends,

Happy Birthday to Scrapping4fun Challenge Blog! And to it's owner, Rachelle !! I love celebrating  birthdays, what better day  to celebrate then the day someone or something was born!

Be sure to check out Scrapping4fun # 143, Birthday Challenge  that can be found here; Scrapping4fun and please consider  joining us soon by submitting your work in one of our challenges.

Here is my project I created using the cutest image from : Odd Ball Art


I decided on a gift bag since our theme is birthday. I paper pieced my imagine together and then die cut my sentiment out and adhered all on the bag.




To paper piece a digi stamp, you need to run your pattern paper through your printer and print it for each  different pattern you have chose to use. Fussy cut your pieces out and adhere to the plain image.


As always I appreciate your kind comments and support. Thank You for visiting.

Until next time........

Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz November Challenges....Victorian Fantasy

 Hello, Join us over at  Gecko Galz Blog  and get your craft on with our theme for this month, Victorian Fantasy! Great prizes to be won, an...