Sunday, June 2, 2019

Get Creative Challenge Blog DT Project, ATG-Twist Favorite Color Combo 6/2019


Welcome Back Friends

What a fun project this was create for Get Creative Challenge Blog! The theme for June is Any Thing Goes, with a Optional twist - Favorite Color Combo.  That would Black, White, and Pink for me today! I have a few favorite color combos, however this one is top on my list,

I worked with a wonderful digi image from Pattie's Creations. Thanks Pattie !


I started my project using a composition note book, perfect, black and white, I colored the chandelier, pink of course, and then added glitter glue to all the baubles, fussy cut the chandelier out, adhered it the front of the notebook, added some pink dotted ribbon, and added my sentiment.


 Quick and very cute gift !


Thanks for visiting, I appreciate your support and kind comments.

Until next time....

Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....