Friday, March 29, 2019

Jo's Scrap Shack FCC275 Sparkle and Sprinkle 3/29/19


Welcome Back Friends,

I have recently been chosen to design for Jo's Scrap Shack! This my first project and post for Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge Blog using Sparkle and Sprinkles  Bonnet Bouquet.




With spring right around the corner I was inspired to create a up cycled project, using a shadow box frame minus the glass, I had in my stash!

I began by painting the frame with good old white acrylic paint.
After the frame dried, I added inked edges and a little color using walnut stain ink. While waiting for the ink to dry, I created a background on water color paper using color burst inks, by sprinkling the colors on and then spraying the piece with water, picking up water and respraying till I liked my back ground. While my back ground was drying, I fussy cut the bonnet bouquet out, and the single flower, I then began putting my project together, I gave my project interest by using foam tape on the back on bonnet to raise it up off the background. I matted that all on a piece of 110 # card stock and popped it in the frame. Added ribbon and the single flower, to front of the frame , for a one kind, spring piece !







Thank You for visiting again, comments are always appreciated, and I thank you for your continued interest and support.

Until next time....
Robin

2 comments:

  1. WOW Robin this is gorgeous hun! You did a lot of detail here and it shows. You really did an amazing job with this. So beautiful!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Gecko Galz November Challenges....Victorian Fantasy

 Hello, Join us over at  Gecko Galz Blog  and get your craft on with our theme for this month, Victorian Fantasy! Great prizes to be won, an...