Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Taylor Made 4U Vintage Bugs Feb 26 2019


Welcome Friends.

Growing up with two brothers in a tight knit neighborhood of 10 boys and just 3 girls, it is no wonder that I am a tom boy!

We spent most of our days together running like a wild pack between everyone's yard and the city park just three blocks away. What fun was had as we dug up bugs, rocks, and an occasional flower plant, oops, so sorry, Mrs. Smith!

I can remember many a bug, I saved in my bug collection box, hence my choice for this month project using Taylormade4u Vintage ATC Bug cards, which can be found here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/634285107/bug-atc-cards



I had a lot of fun working with these great images from Taylormade4u!




          Clip board for field notes, bug box for favorite specimens,and lastly a log book for keeping


Thank You for visiting, until next time,,,,,

Robin Francini

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank You so much, Monica!! I am having a fabulous time working with your great images !!

      Delete
  2. Cute childhood memories Robin! That sounds like my neighborhood. Fun times! Your projects are so creative, love the wall hanging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Wendy! I have great memories growing up and having the time of my life!

      Delete
  3. I love how you were able to incorporate the bugs into so many projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Lynne! I try very hard to use all the images I receive to work with, this one was easy for me, since I loved collecting bugs as a kid!

      Delete

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....