Thursday, March 8, 2018

My New Blog !

Hello Friends

Thank You for visiting my new blog! I am brand new to blogging and have gray hair, LOL, so I am asking for patience as this Granni, learns about blogging!

I am a long time crafter, since childhood. My two maternal Grandma's were a huge influence in my daily life and of course introduced me to joy of crafting. I have the fondest memories of handcrafting with my grandma's, everything from needlework, sewing, macaroni, and paper crafts. I still have and cherish the paper umbrellas I made with my great grandma using gift wrapping, dollies and paper straws.

I discovered modern day paper crafting about 30 years ago, when I attend a home party, with rubber stamps, since then I have been hooked!

I have had the honor of being published many times in national craft magazines, Card Maker, Scrap and Stamp Arts, Just Cards, Just Steampunk, and Rubber Stamp Madness, just to mention a few. What a thrill it is to see your own work in print!

Paper crafting is good for my soul, it is my therapy if you will.

Thank You for visiting my new blog
Granninista




12 comments:

  1. Robin...I am so happy for you to be on the verge of a new adventure! Best wishes for you and everything you choose to do in your life!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Val, Thank you so much for your friendship and support. You mean a lot to me, and I sure do miss ya!

      Delete
  2. Woohoo! Get it Robin! I'm beyond proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't of done it without your willingness to be my official "help desk" LOL, Lucky you!! HA. I have to admit, I am pretty proud of myself too. I find all this very overwhelming, however, as you said, "your next step in furthering your craft career" Again Thank you for your support and willingness to help me. xoxo

      Delete
  3. Congrats for taking the step into blogging it's one I haven't taken yet, so go you!!! Wishing you every success hun!! Jude xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jude!! I thought I was the last dinosaur, LOL! Thanks for making my day! Thank You, for your support! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Hi Robin! I hope this hasn't posted twice....lol. So happy you are stepping into Blogland. I wish you continued success getting published. You have a real talent for paper crafts. Love you!!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Pat! Thank You so much for your continued support! Love and Miss ya! xoxo

      Delete
  5. Robin, the biggest congrats!! Super proud of you! You are so talented, and I love your creative spunk! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much! That creative spunk was shared to me from my grandma's! xoxo

      Delete
  6. Squee! I'm so excited and proud of you! I hope you discover that a blog is a fun way to spread your creative outlook on life to others. You have such a unique way of going about things, this is going to be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are about the sweetest, Bestie! Thank You so much for your support. You really spurred me along to do make the next move, as Rachel Winn says " in my crafting career" If you and Marcia can do it with adorable babies at home,taking care of a home and hubby's this retired granny can! xoxo

      Delete

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....