Saturday, August 6, 2022

Happy Birthday Arty Diva!!! Free Lilli Rain Collage Sheet!!

 Hello,

Happy Birthday Arty Diva!!




We are celebrating out 3 rd birthday here at Arty Diva Challenge Blog !!  In celebration I have two tags I created using our residents sponsors beautiful images, Lilli Rain Designs

Find following the design sheet I was gifted to use, feel free to grab the sheet and get your craft on, as a gift from Arty Diva to you!



Feel free to share your makes on your paper crafting pages on Facebook and also our Facebook page, Lilli Rain Designs Facebook Group, be sure to give us a shout out for the free collage sheet.

Check out my two tags I created!



Using large tag die cuts from Studio Light and beautiful 2 sided card stock, adding the images from Lilli Rain designs, lace appliques, and pearls, you can see how my designs came together.

It has been an honor to be part of the wonderful design team, and I am proud to be celebrating out 3rd birthday!!

Thank You for stopping by,

Robin


5 comments:

Gecko Galz November Challenges....Victorian Fantasy

 Hello, Join us over at  Gecko Galz Blog  and get your craft on with our theme for this month, Victorian Fantasy! Great prizes to be won, an...