Saturday, August 20, 2022

Gentlemen Easel Cards with coffee snark! Arty Diva Challenge Blog

 Hello,

Oh boy have I got a treat For you! I have had the most wonderful time creating 4 easel cards for Arty Divas Challenge Blog, complete with vintage looking men, and coffee stain and beaned paper!!



A Big Thank You to our in house sponsor for all of our challenges Lilli Rain Designs ! 

                                I used Dapper Gentlemen and Coffee Papers to create my cards










Add a little coffee snark and I think I have come up with 4 delight cards perfect for sending to any gentlemen coffee lovers or heck even a coffee loving girl friend!


                                                                   What Do you Think? ! 

Thanks for stopping by,

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....