Wednesday, July 6, 2022

ArtyDiva and my month for rotation project- Vintage Book Marks

 Hello, 

It my turn up on the Arty Diva Blog to share some inspiration, using what I have! It is always a good thing to make use of any supplies one has! I have to use, so I can buy more! LOL

I feel in love with reading when I was in Junior High School, nothing better then hunkering down under a blanket or in the air conditioning hiding from Ohio weather! 

Using what I had, die cuts, digi images and loads of scrapbooking card stock, I crafter there bookmarks, which make me smile!

Check em out!!



These came together pretty easily and quickly, perfect little gift for a friend, a reader, and a random act of kindness!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz November Challenges....Victorian Fantasy

 Hello, Join us over at  Gecko Galz Blog  and get your craft on with our theme for this month, Victorian Fantasy! Great prizes to be won, an...