Thursday, July 21, 2022

Arty Diva Challenge - Pretty in Green

 

Hello,

Here we are the Dogs days of Summer.... or at least it feels like it here in Northeast Ohio! I thought the Dog Days of Summer in August, Yikes!


Get your craft on and join us over at Arty Diva's Challenge Blog! There are great prizes to be won! 

I fell in love with this month Lilli Rain Designs Kit, our monthly sponsor, Pretty in Green Kit!




                                                                       I LOVE THIS KIT!!!!

I love to use found items in my designs, I happened on these two vintage hoops at one of my favorite resell stores for a 1.00 each!  Check out my two designs for this month!




I made a paper cloth if you will to fit in the hoops out of a brown sturdy grocery bag, slipped the top over top and then went to town adding the images and bits and pieces to create these two beauties!!

Thank You for stopping by

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....