Thursday, September 30, 2021

Beach Bums

 Hello,

It is my day to be up on the blog with A Perfect Time To Craft challenge blog. Consider getting your craft on and join us in this monthly challenge! Anything goes, all the time and there are great prizes to be won !

Thanks goes out to our wonderful sponsor for this month The Hungry JPeg !

I got to work with the cutest set, Christmas Elves Boys, these guys were perfect for my Beach Bum Christmas Slim Line card!

I also used the adorable Christmas Backgrounds,




I have family that is dotted all over Florida, as a kid, we would spend Christmas break, in Florida seeing family. My favorite thing to do was to always go the beach in the winter! Hailing from Ohio, that are filled with brutal winters, it was such a nice break. My card is created based on my winter beach visits.


Decide on the size of your slime line card, print out the Christmas background, fussy cut the elves, of your choice and place in the desired spots. I trim the boy in water off, so there was just a small tab left to glue him inside of the small slit I cut, so he looked like he was waving from the ocean. I added small flat backed pearls to the tree and a sail boat sticker I had in my stash. For the finishing touch a stamped a few beach birds in the sky.

Thank You for visiting,

Robin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz November Challenges....Victorian Fantasy

 Hello, Join us over at  Gecko Galz Blog  and get your craft on with our theme for this month, Victorian Fantasy! Great prizes to be won, an...