Saturday, May 22, 2021

Secret Garden with Gecko Galz

Welcome Back Friends,


 Who doesn't love a secret garden?? I spent tons of time with my maternal grandma's, both of which to me as a little girl had secret gardens!! Tall beautiful and colorful Hollyhocks, tulips. sweet William, just to name a few. There was always fun things to be found tucked in their gardens!!

My projects this month reflect my love and adventure in their Secret Gardens!  

Using the Story Book Garden ATC collection, and the month of March collage sheet, I created a beautiful tag flip, complete with lace paper edges, sprinkles of shiny and pearly accents!


My second project is a slim line tag, is that a thing? ! For the beautiful tag, I used the birds nest from the March Collage and the tiny fairy from the Pixie Play Jewel It sheet! 



                                        I hope you have enjoy my idea of a secret garden!!

See you next time,

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....