Sunday, May 30, 2021

Novinophobia with Dr. Digi

 Hello Friends,

Novinophobia: The fear of running out of wine!!!! LOL! Perfect sentiment for sharing my project for the month of June with A Perfect Time To Craft!! 

Thanks to out great sponsor this month Dr Digi for the image Nice Glass of Wine to work with! I also added the Wine sentiment set, which added the kick I needed to my wine box !




How fun is this?!! I happen to have the perfect box on hand, that would house a bottle of wine, the box had 2 flat curling irons that came in it! Remember to save your best trash for crafting!! Who Knew!!

The box was already black, so I took advantage of that when choosing my color scheme. I colored my wine bottle and glass using markers, after the marker was dry, I filled in the wine with clear dimensional glaze, to give it a shiny look. I fussy cut out the bottle and glass, after cutting the background paper to fit the front of the box, I adhered the bottle, glass, and glitter "v" for vino to front of the box. I then cut out all of the wine sentiments, and used two to compliment the front of my box.

Moving to inside of the box, I thought it would be fun, to use the rest of the sentiment and make a reading chart if you will, to determine of one should drive home, LOL. Not wanting the fun sentiments to go to waste, I painted a wood block white and  decorated the block with the rest of the sentiments.

Recycle, Reduce, Reuse! 

Thank You for visiting,

Robin


1 comment:

  1. I had to come and say how awesome your box, design and colouring is. I saw this on Dr Digi. A fantastic make.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Gecko Galz November Challenges....Victorian Fantasy

 Hello, Join us over at  Gecko Galz Blog  and get your craft on with our theme for this month, Victorian Fantasy! Great prizes to be won, an...