Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Autumn Is Calling Gecko Galz Sept 2020

 Welcome Back Friends,

Robin here with Gecko Galz Blog sharing a couple of fun projects centered around Autumn. Autumn is my favorite time of year! I love the cooler days, the colors that autumn bring, the crunch of the leaves beneath my feet, the smell of cinnamon, and the fact that my favorite holiday is in there too! 

My first share involves upcycling a bead tin into a one of kind piece! 





For this project I used the Artist Circles Jewel It Collection and various size circles, cogs and gears. A mix if different small beads, and the containers that came with the box. I love how it all came together!



My next project I want to share is so my style!!   I love little books and little books with ink edges make my heart sing! I used the Autumn Splendor Collage Set and the page 3 from the Autumn Calling Paper Pack. 




Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments.

Until Next Time....

Robin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz November Challenges....Victorian Fantasy

 Hello, Join us over at  Gecko Galz Blog  and get your craft on with our theme for this month, Victorian Fantasy! Great prizes to be won, an...