Monday, August 31, 2020

The Daily Curse TMC4U Sept 2020

 Welcome Back Friends,

Robin here guesting for Taylor Made Cards 4 U. Imagine my excitement when I got the call to guest for Taylor Made Cards 4 U ! I love Monica's kits, vintage, unique, and enough pieces in each kit to create a one of kind project! I got to work with The Daily Curse Kit which can be found here.

Every family has their skeletons in the closet and family secrets. I knew from a very young age that my maternal Great Grandmother was different, fun, mysterious, and had something that was not talked about. She was fashionable, but not in the current trend, fashionable in her own way. Talented in all areas of hand crafts, knitting, crocheting, paper crafts, a DIY-er before her time. She was the live in interior decorator at the very handsome,and popular Portage Hotel located in the Rubber Capital, Akron Ohio. 

As a young girl, she ran away with circus after it visited her home town, On the road with the circus hired as a costume designer, she found herself surrounded by mystics of all kinds. It was there she learned about her gift, Clairvoyance,the ability to see things that are not in sight. She learned to read tarot cards, tell fortunes, and maybe even dabbled in a little witch craft!

As  I created this project, I was inspired by my Great Grandmother's talents, bravery,independence, and knowing who she was, while smiling because my Mother has always told me, I am just like her.








Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments.

Until Next Time....

Robin

2 comments:

  1. Robin this is just wonderful! I love what you did with the kit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, Thank You!!! I enjoyed working with this kit, all the wonderful pieces, and paper really made for a great kit!

      Delete

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....