Sunday, December 22, 2019

Unique Dream Theme Lite Home Decor with Gecko Galzs - In Dreams 2019


December 22 2019.

Welcome Back Friends,

Robin here with Gecko Galz sharing my project for December, In Dreams theme. Be sure to check out the Gecko Galz Blog for more beautiful projects from my fellow team members.

Dreams, I never dream, or if I do, I never remember them. I am not sure if that is good or bad! I do remember a time in my life, many years ago, where I did for a short time have a recurring dream. I was at a bowling alley, throwing the ball, and the sound of the ball rolling down the lane was slow motion and  got louder as it neared the pins. I never heard it hit the pins though. Could be that part of my gym time in high school was bowling and I had to get an average of 35 to pass gym that semester, LOL.

I was inspired by the lovely gal holding a bright fey person. for the image sheet. The warmth of the image drew me in. I began thinking about how I wanted create my project and went through my stash and found the coolest frame. I love to recycle items in my work, reuse, reduce, recycle. I hope you agree with me, that the frame really enhanced the dream feeling!


   After being drawn to the warmth in the image I decide to add a set of lights for am added feature.


                                      May you have warm and sweet dreams, tonight

Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments.

Until Next Time....

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....