Sunday, December 22, 2019

One Of A Kind Dream Binder Gecko Galz Dec 2019


December 22 2019,

Welcome Back Friends,

Today is my feature day on the Gecko Galz Blog. This is my first post as a design team member! I am so excited to be working with such unique and beautiful images. I chose to work with the images from the Dream Land Collage Set.



I happen to find a small binder from Tim Holtz that had a great grungy, worn feeling. I tore the edges on my images and inked the edges. I die cut words that I feel complimented each image, and put it all together. for a one of kind binder.

Thank You for visiting and as always I appreciate your kind comments

Until Till Next Time....

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....