Friday, April 26, 2019

Jo's Scrap Shack FCC # 279 Team B LBBS Tasty Cup Cake 4/26/2019

April 26 2019

Welcome Back Friends,

I love to celebrate birthdays! Mine, of course, LOL, and family and friends. When I received my Little Blue Button Stamp to work with I knew I wanted to create a masculine gift box, that later could be used as a stash box.

I pulled a wooden cigar box from my stash that has a suede top and black graphics. I began by coloring my cupcake with Tim Holtz's Distress Oxide Ink in colors Old Paper and Walnut Stain. I fussy cut the cup cake taking care to cut a part the frosting as I wanted to pop dot it for added dimension.  I die cut cogs and gears from Tim Holtz, and embossed then using, Seth Apter's Baked Texture, in Vintage Bees Wax, and bronze. I die cut Happy Birthday and embossed with Ultra Thick Black embossing powder.




I pulled out a few steampunk metallic buttons I had in my stash and added some here and there to tie in the metal corners on the box.


I finished the inside with pattern paper, and birthday sentiment and a stamped top hat, to tie in the steampunk vibe.





I hope you enjoyed my project for Jo's Scrap Shack FunDay Friday Challenge Blog.

Thank You for visiting and I appreciate your continued support and kind comments

Until next time...........

Robin

7 comments:

  1. Ooo . . . this is very cool!! Love all the gears; they look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Heather, so very much!! I appreciate your time and kind comment.

      Delete
  2. Love this! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month!
    Hugs... Mike
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com
    Craftsucut.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Robin...that box was hiding in your stash?! Awesome find and your project is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Friend!! That box sure was hiding in my stash! I treasure hunt my local cigar store, second hand store, all the time for items to use in my crafting! I have a very nice collection of cigar boxes, and this one is one of my favs! Thank You some much for kind comment.

      Delete
  4. Cool card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room.
    Linby
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge for April2024

 Hello ! Did you know https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ Gecko Galz has monthly challenges and supplies a free image!!! Yes..hurry....